Trial & Minimum Account Charge
We offer a trial to help you get acquainted with the Shipwire service, test our software, and test shipping from the warehouse. Here is how it works:
- Sign up for a Shipwire account (no charge to sign up).
- Send up to 10 items to one of our warehouses to start your trial.*
- Your 30 day trial starts when inventory is received by the warehouse.
- Test Shipwire by shipping the inventory back to yourself, or to an address of your choice.
- For the first 90 days you store inventory, no Minimum Monthly Account Charge will apply.
Why sign up for a trial?
- Instant access to the Shipwire platform with no credit card required.
- Test out the order experience with Shipwire warehouses.
- Get shipping rate quotes from multiple carriers.
- Print discounted shipping labels.
- Schedule pick-ups your location.
- And more
How Billing Works During the 30 Day Trial
- There is no charge to have a Shipwire account, as long as you have not sent any inventory to a fulfillment center.
- Once inventory is sent to Shipwire (your first ASN), you receive 30 days free of storage fees if using less than 1/4 pallet. During the 30 Day Trial, you also receive free handling for up to 10 items shipped. Anything above these quantities is charged.
- You pay all outbound shipping charges on Shipments you make during the free trial.
Minimum Monthly Account Billing
For the first 90 days upon receiving your first shipment of inventory, the Minimum Monthly Account Billing will be waived.
Terminating Your Trial
If you are unsatisfied with our service, you can terminate your account at any time. We’ll cover the following fees for your 10 items for 30 days: receiving, storage, handling, and packaging. You pay standard shipping for your orders or outshipping. Please review Closing your account.
* Sometimes we offer promotions to cover fees for more than 10 items in the 30 day trial period. If you signed up with one of these promotions, your account will be credited with the promotion value after your trial inventory has been received. Any references to “order” assumes an order is 1 item shipped per order. If you would like to test B2B orders, we recommend sending master cases as SKUs (see master cartons for more info).
Legal limitations: Any promotional credits applied to your account trial will only be applied to storage and order handling costs and not inbound shipping, customs, duties or taxes, deposits, work orders, shipping or merchant support charges. Promotions are void where prohibited. Shipwire may terminate or modify the terms of the trial at any time, at its sole discretion. To use our service you will need to subscribe to our current terms of service.