You can log in anytime to check a shipping rate or ship inventory from a warehouse. Automate your business by using the sell tools and the API.
I. Shipping options to consider
- Every warehouse can ship internationally or domestic. See shipping options.
- Shipwire offers shipping service level guarantees.
- By default our Merchant Package Service will help you lower shipping costs by matching your preferences to the lowest cost carrier.
- International shipping from the U.S.A. now requires an EIN number that can be added to your account.
II. Preferences take you from testing to automating your business
- Shipping preferences are in your account settings.
- Most shipping methods have a minimum amount of outbound shipping insurance. You can always set your account to add more insurance per shipment in Shipping Preferences.
- You can set up order holds based on ship methods (like international) or shipping amounts.
III. Back-orders, returns, customer communications and shipping projects
- Submitting orders to Shipwire before product is in the warehouse will automatically generate a back-order. It will ship when the inventory arrives.
- Returns can go back to the warehouse or your home office. Spend a few minutes thinking about your return policy.
- If you have a large freight or outbound shipment that needs some type of project before it ships (retail hang tags, etc). Create the order, put it on hold and submit a support case with the order number and our team will help you.
Thanks for your feedback.
Was this article helpful?