Platform updates: January 2016
Here you will find all updates, features, and bug fixes to the Shipwire Platform for January, 2016.
- Ingram Micro Commerce & Fulfillment new website launch: We are pleased to announce the launch of our Ingram Micro Commerce & Fulfillment Solutions website. Visit http://www.ingrammicrocommerce.com to learn how the Shipwire service delivery platform is helping to power global solutions for brands and retailers.
- Third party carrier support for FedEx Smartpost: Labels can now be printed for Sell Thru Retail orders shipped via FedEx Smartpost through third-party accounts.
- New Shopify configuration preference to reflect commercial invoicing: Shopify merchants shipping cross border can now choose to have actual order price displayed on commercial invoices instead of the default Shipwire product catalog values. This preference can be enabled under “Third party connectors” within your Shipwire account.
Changes, Updates, & Improvements
- Updated onboarding flow: We have streamlined our web application onboarding flow by updating the welcome activation email and directing users to a guided walkthrough. Read more here.
- Stock API support for Shipwire Anywhere locations: Shipwire Anywhere warehouses can now retrieve inventory information via our Stock API.
- Confirmation when removing 3rd party connectors: Removing a 3rd party connector in our Shipwire web app will prompt a confirmation message.
- Progress Indicator for Activity History: To confirm that a table of results is loading in your Activity History, we’ve added a progress indicator that reflects loading in progress.
- Improved email address errors: We have simplified error messaging in cases where an email address is entered in an invalid format across the web interface.