Ship from my desk: print postage online
Print Postage and Ship from your Desk.
- Quickly input addresses
- Compare our discounted prices and transit times for each shipment
- Print labels and schedule pickups without leaving your desk
- No fees to get started. No monthly, setup or cancellation fee
- Never overpay for postage again
- Make your mail look more professional
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How fast can I be printing? Sign-up with a valid e-mail, insert your payment method and be printing postage in minutes.
- Is there any charge for the account? No, the Shipwire account is free.
- How much does online postage cost? Print postage at normal postage rates and a nominal $.20 per label charge for credit card or PayPalÂ® charges.
- Why Shipwire? Shipwire is an official U.S.P.S. label printer, powered by Endicia.
- What other services does Shipwire provide? Shipwire is a global e-commece order fulfillment solutions. Merchants send us inventory which we store and ship for them from warehouses in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
- My Free Internet postage printing account doesn’t have warehouse or fulfillment features? Correct. Signing up for online postage printing provides you with a online postage only account. You can upgrade anytime to a full service Shipwire account.
- Why can’t I do this at the U.S. Postal Service Web site? See our shipping and fulfillment blog for updates on USPS.
Printing Postage on Plain Paper
- You can print a shipping label complete with official US Postal Service postage on a plain sheet of 8.5″ x 11″ paper.
- For a zero-cost, hassle-free method of attaching shipping labels to your shipments, order free pouches from the US Postal Service. Then simply insert the label into the pouch, close the resealable flap, remove the adhesive backing, and adhere to the front of your shipment. Visit your local post office, or call (800) 527-1950 to obtain up to 500 pouch per order for free. Ask for Item No. FORM 2976-E.
How It Works
1. Plan Shipment – Describe the item you want to ship, and how you want to ship it.
2. Select Carrier – Instantly compare rates from multiple carriers, and choose the most cost-effective option for each shipment.
3. Print a label or Schedule a pickup – Dispatch and track all shipments entirely through the Shipwire Web site. We are integrated with the carriers.