Important update from Shipwire
The commerce industry has exploded over the last few years. As a result, the demands of the average manufacturer, supplier, brand or retailer have changed.
As part of Ingram Micro Commerce and Fulfillment Solutions, Shipwire has been able to keep ahead of these needs by:
- continuing to invest in our powerful set of RESTful APIs
- launch a brand new version of our Web Application
- open new global fulfillment centers
- grow our partner network by 30%
As we’ve hustled to keep pace with a rapidly expanding industry our team has grown, our focus has narrowed, and our solutions have strengthened.
This also means that the average Shipwire user has grown and in order to focus on improving our customer service experience to match their needs, we must establish a Minimum Monthly Account Billing policy. Here are some details about the changes:
- All new Shipwire accounts created after October 2015 were subject to this new policy.
- Any accounts that signed up before October 1, 2015 had the monthly minimums waived through the holiday season, and will fall under this new policy effective May 1, 2016*.
- If your usage of Shipwire does not result in at least $500 in total “Account Billing” per month, your account will be charged the difference between your monthly usage and $500.
- “Account Billing” is measured as the sum of your storage, handling, shipping, and value added services.
This policy change will only affect a small percentage of our customers, but we want to be transparent as we move towards our goal of improving our customer support experience.
If you have any questions about how you can continue to grow your business, or how any of these changes may affect you, please feel free to contact Customer Care or your Account Director.
The Team at Shipwire
*Policy Effective date may be earlier or later by 30 days, depending on your billing and contract dates. Please reach out to Customer Care if you want to confirm your billing date.